You don’t have to be a Prince to enjoy the sights and sounds of Agrabah in this gorgeous race track. Go between Agrabah’s slums, the Sultan’s palace and the Cave of Wonders while accompanied by everyone’s favorite Genie and Magic Carpet!
This is a track perfect for any Aladdin fan!
- Star 1: In the Palace area featuring pink flamingos and the large round pillars, hug the far outside left corner and find this star hiding behind the pillar.
- Star 2: After passing through the desert area, and upon reentering the Agrabah marketplace, go into the barricade short cut under the second giant Genie hand you see (on the right prior to the hard left turn). Follow this path and you will find this star.
- Star 3: In the market place / bazaar area, choose the far left of the three openings to jump on a rail slide that will take you up and above the city, dropping you off just before the final jump. The star is hanging out on the rail slide waiting to be grabbed.
- No major obstacles appear on the track that can cause you to spin out or loose control. The primary obstacle of this map is the often tight corridors you find yourself in, and the correct and careful timing of boosts to make sure you don’t run into walls. This is a drift heavy track.
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- Genie appears (or his hands to at least) in the course to help guide you through the tight corners and tricky passages.
- The Cave of Wonders appears in the desert area starting with lap 2. The area can also have low visibility due to a sand storm.
- The Magic Carpet also makes an appearance, escaping out of the Cave of Wonders. He is later found in the Bazaar area dancing around in the center.