The kingdom of Arendelle is Frozen and needs your help to warm it’s heart! Race through the ice covered kingdom, down through the troll filled mountains, and deep within the snow monster’s cave!
This is a great track for any fans of Frozen!
- Star 1: Keep tight to the right when passing around the curve after the large angry mountain face, and hop onto the small ledge to grab this star.
- Star 2: In Marshmallow’s cave, this star is hidden behind the stone column to the left of the giant snow monster.
- Star 3: Towards the end of the lap, keep to the left and pass through the left side of the large stone Arendelle gate to find this star behind the breakable barriers.
- Snowy banks and large snow balls begin to appear on the track beginning with lap 2.
- Marshmallow can cause some trouble in his cave, don’t run into him or it will cause your vehicle to spin out. His smashes begin to drop huge icicles into the cave beginning with lap 2, so stay out of their way!
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- There isn’t much that goes on in terms of scenery changes in this track.
- Keep an eye out for the Trolls in hiding during the canyon part of the track, large round rocks with mossy tops are littered throughout the section of the course.
- Elsa’s Ice Palace can be spotted in the Skydome during a view different parts of the track, with the snow and magic swirling around it’s spires.