Be an intergalactic hero and stand up against the trecherous Jabba the Hutt on the Dunes of Tatooine! You’ll race through Mos Eisley, dodge Tie Fighters and Sarlacs, hopefully making out alive! The Force can’t help you here!
The Dunes of Tatooine track is full of everything a true Star Wars fan could ever want!
- Star 1: After exciting Mos Eisley, go straight into the sand and through the barriers, boosting over the Y shaped rock, then take a hard right and drive through the open Sandcrawler to grab the first star.
- Star 2: After you pass the Sandcrawler, stick to the left of the track and take the secret route up the ramp blocked by barriers. Follow this ledge / cliff around and through another line of barriers to unmask this star between Jabba’s palace buildings.
- Star 3: After passing the Sarlac pit, you renter Mos Eisley. Keep to the right of the track and break through the barrier for a short cut and a star.
- Beware of the Sarlac pit, it will eat you!
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- The first lap has the Millennium Flacon sitting in the star port. During the second lap you can watch it take off as you cross the starting line again.
- There is a sky battle taking place during the race, you can see TIE fighters and X-Wings flying around in the sky.
- The Sarlac pit has a Sand Skiff flying next to it, a scene pulled right from the Star Wars films.