Visit the enchanting small town of Gravity Falls where monsters and mayhem lurk around every corner!
Fans of the Gravity Falls animated series will love all the fun details hidden throughout this level!
- Star 1: At the Y split in the town, stay to the left and keep a close eye out for a small barrier stuck between two buildings right next to one of the large Red / Yellow sharp turn markers. Once through the alley, you will find the star in the small hidden area behind the houses.
- Star 2:Half way through the dock portion of the track, there is an open section that you can jump off and onto a large grassy hill. Break through the barriers on that hill and find the star hidden behind.
- Star 3: To the immediate right of the two large tree trunk passages (where the Balloon crashes in lap 3) there is a small hollowed out log with a star hidden inside.
- Giant Norman Gnome Heads litter the area surrounding the Mystery Shack and can cause you to spin out if you were to hit them.
- The Gobblewonker turns hostile to drivers on lap 3 at the end of the dock.
- Stan’s Balloon crashes in lap 3, leaving you to dodge it and duck into one of the tree trunks.
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- The Gobblewonker appears at the begining of lap 2 in the lake / dock portion of the track. On the third lap, he moves further down the dock and can attack you as you drive by.
- Stan’s “I Heart Kids” Balloon appears in this track.
- Lap 1 the balloon is floating above the town.
- Lap 2 the balloon is in flames above the dock area.
- Lap 3 the balloon crashes into the woods and causes an obstacle for you to drive around.