Do the residents of Halloween Town proud and spread the fear instead of the cheer! Travel through the spooky town, into the dark forest and over the grave yard, finally dodging the terrors of Oogie Boogie’s lair!
A perfect course filled with great treats for any Nightmare Before Christmas fan!
- Star 1: Just above the town center’s fountain, right after the starting line of the race.
- Star 2: After passing through the town, a small area with splits into a Y, take a hard right and go around the center obstacle to find this star.
- Star 3: Take the barrier covered short cut during the green water / river section of the course, the star is hidden inside the shortcut.
- The large colorful christmas snake appears during lap 3 in the large bend curve with the ghosts and town square. It will snap down onto the track and can catch you and cause you to lose control.
- Saw blades begin to drop in the uphill canyon portion of the track during the second and third lap. Avoid them as best you can, or they will cause spin outs.
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- The race track is filled with classic characters from Nightmare Before Christmas, including The Hanging Tree, Harlequin Demon and more! Keep a close eye out, they could be anywhere!
- The Gunslinger slot machines seen in Oogie Boogie’s lair can be seen in this track and unlocked as a Toy Box toy.