Monsters Mayhem brings you right to everyone’s favorite scaring institute, Monsters Inc. You will race over the scare floor, deep into door storage and through the tight scare storage corridors.
Fans of Monsters Inc. are going to love this level! A ton of fun for everyone!
- Star 1: Just beyond the first row of boosters pick ups outside the scream canister storage tunnel, the first star dangles above the top of the steep drop. Make sure to time your jump just right after getting the boost to get the right amount of height to grab it.
- Star 2: At the bottom of the first large drop, two rail slides over a quick short cut around a tight turn. Riding the rail to the left and timing your jump just right will catch this star collectible.
- Star 3: Just beyond the reverse floor obstacle, after the big turn is a small barrier area on the right side of the track. Break through the barrier and grab this star and jump back onto the track.
- This split in the road can seriously slow you down if you’re not prepared, try to anticipate which side of the track will be green or risk being stuck driving on a backwards moving conveyer belt.
- The Scream Tanks can cause your vehicle to spin out if you hit one, be careful and try to dodge them!
- On the final lap, the CDA deployed Laser Grids to contain the area and prevent any Children from escaping, jump over these to prevent getting slowed down.
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- The first lap of the race is prior to the work day of the monsters beginning.
- The second lap opens the scare floor and the monsters get hard at work.
- The third lap is a Code 2319 with an escaped child on the loose! The CDA drops in and makes things a little bit tricker for the final lap.