The San Fransokyo Circuit Brings to life the world of Big Hero 6 in a big fantastic way. Race up and down the steep streets, over the iconic bridge, and through the docks and shipping yards. Dodge pesky traffic and the infamous microbots and try to save the world from the devious Professor Callaghan.
Fans of Big Hero 6 are going to love this level! A ton of fun for everyone!
This clip includes three tracks, begining with the San Fransokyo Circuit. (Battle Race)
- Star 1: When you first enter the dock area, a small collection of trash bins and barriers hide this Star. Smash through them to collect!
- Star 2: In the large curved section of the shipping yard, jump on the slide rail and slide up along the cranes to reach this star at the end.
- Star 3: After passing through the tunnel, stay tight on the inside of the large turn in the city area to snag this star.
- Watch out for giant microbots to start appearing on the track beginning with Lap 2.
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- Keep a close eye out after crossing the San Fransokyo Bridge for Callaghan as he begins to erect the portal using all his microbots. The Portal gets built piece by piece during all three laps, until the final lap where it begins sucking up the city.
- Callaghan himself also appears in the Docks during the second and third lap.