Disney Infinity 3.0 has brought us a large amount of new and improved features when it comes to cross over of characters from one playset to another. Long gone are the “Crossover Coins” from 2.0, and now in their place we have Champion Coins.
Collect the corresponding Champion coin for each character inside a Star Wars Playset to unlock cross over compatibility. Some of the coins are hidden in plain sight, some in ridiculous or funny locations, others are tucked away and can be a pain to reach.
Below is the full breakdown of how to locate all the Champion coins inside the Rise Against The Empire playset, including all the Twilight of the Republic characters and the Star Wars Rebels cast. No word yet on how the Champion Coin system will work on the yet announced figures for Star Wars Force Awakens! More details to follow!
The Champion Coin Breakdown for each planet is:
Tatooine – 7
Hoth – 7
Endor – 0
Death Star – 1
Champion Coin Locations
Death Star Escape Mission
- After you activate the final button on the tower you climb.
- On the rail slide between two tall towers in the Mos Eisley area.
- On the rail slide just outside of Jabba’s Palace.
- Use the rail slide from the high building directly across from the Space Port to access the tall tower behind the Space Port (where the Falcon is being held.) On top of the high tower.
- Rail slide along the front of the Space Port (where the Falcon is being held) to grab this coin. (On the rail slide.)
- In the main arch entrance to Mos Eisley.
- Located on the top of the high tower next to the entrance arch of Mos Eisley by the crashed ship.
- Above the Sarlac Pit, on the plank of the broken down skiff, just outside of Mos Eisley.
- On the bridge above the main hanger area door.
- Behind the two Space Port launch pads, climb up the yellow rails to reach the small cove.
- Located in the large space between two rock formations just above the Hoth base. Upper level area of the rock platforms.
- Available just outside the door of the base, accessible after you blast the ice away from the door in the opening mission.
- Found in the Wampa cave in the far end of the Hoth base. (Exit base and head to your immediate left and travel to the far rear corner of the base area.)
- Outside the base, in an ice blocked cave behind the large generators.
- Located on top of the communications tower outside the base.
Rise Against the Empire Champion Coin Videos
Tatooine Champion Coins Location Video
Hoth Champion Coins Location Video