Marvel Battlegrounds comes with a whole new set of feats tied into the story, challenges, and characters. You can only access the new feat list while physically controlling a character either in a story mode / challenge mode battle, or in the versus mode, you cannot access it from the menu.
Here are the list of all the feats and how to complete them!
- Special Delivery – Use three specials in one match.
- I’ve Seen It All – Play all Versus game modes.
- Six Packed – Have Six Power Discs enabled in one Versus match.
- Powered Up – Activate a Power Disc in Versus mode.
- Take My Wings – Knock 5 enemies out of the sky with thrown objects.
- Cashing Out – Use the Experience bank to level up two Characters.
- First Withdrawal – Level up one Character to max in the Experience Bank.
- Half the Roster – Unlock half (14) of the Characters in the Versus Character Select.
- Yield to the Old Shield – Throw 100 objects using Captain America.
- Let Me Try That – Start a match using a Trial Character.
- Full House – Unlock all Characters in the Versus Character select.
- My Home is Your Home – Register a friend’s character in the Experience bank.
- Great Collection – Complete all Challenges.
- Veteran Hero – Earn 10,000 Experience Points.
- Like My New Look? – Play a match using an alternative outfit for your character.
- Master Exploder – Play in all the different arenas in Versus Mode.
- Half A Challenge – Play half of all Challenges.
- Running a 5k – Earn 5,000 Experience Points.
- Challenge Accepted – Complete your first challenge.
- Fighting Friends – Play a four-player match in versus.
Not much is unlocked through these feats, as most Toy Box toys are actually acquired through completing the 28 missions.
How many feats have you completed? Let us know below!