Toy Box Speedway is finally available! Join in on the amazing new cart racer addition to the already expansive world of Disney Infinity 3.0! Race with all your favorite characters in a huge selection of vehicles in nine incredibly detailed and entertaining worlds.
The nine awesome race tracks include:
- Agrabah Raceway – Journey through the Sultan’s Palace, the sandy dunes and bazaar of Agrabah as you dash, dodge and swerve around the Cave of Wonders, Genie, and a Magic Carpet.
- San Fransokyo Circut – Travel down town, through the ship yards and across the iconic San Fransokyo bridge while avoiding traffic and attacking microbots.
- Arendelle Racing Rink – Hit the frozen roads of a cursed Arendelle with giant snow piles, slick icy patches and an angry Marshmellow.
- Gravity Falls Mystery Tour – Ride through the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, the docks and forests while keeping out of the way of falling balloons and lake monsters.
- Road to Knowhere – Race through space on the dangerous thin, curvy platforms surrounding Knowhere.
- Monsters Mayhem – Laugh and scream your way across the scare factory floor and door storage littered with scream tanks and traps.
- Halloween Town Highway – Drive down the streets of Halloween Town, the dark surrounding forests and deep into Oogie Boogie’s lair.
- Dunes of Tatooine – Podracing and Sand people aren’t your only threat out in the sands of Tatooine, watch out for Jabba’s henchmen and giant Sarlac pits!
- Sugar Rush Raceway – Out run the invading cy-bugs in Sugar Rush Kingdom through gum ball canyons, candy cane forests and soda mentos mountains.
The main Hub for the Toy Box Speedway is full of great challenges and a large simple track to help get you used to the controls of the new cart racer. Make sure you really race around, try out some new vehicles, test out drifting and turning, jumps and tricks… all of which will be incredibly useful once you start racing.
Collect all the gold rings to transform the boost station into a giant ramp!
Once you start completing Grand Prix circuits, trophies will start to appear on the large display above the race track entrance. Approach them like you would a hero pedestal in the Hall of Heroes to activate the trophies.
The tracks are packed with easter eggs, awesome sound tracks, and hidden shortcuts. As you progress through each lap of the race, portions of the tracks will evolve, new obstacles can appear, and background scenery will change to progressively tell a story and up the difficulty.
Your first lap around Sugar Rush Raceway is full of fun bright colorful scenery, but come the second lap you start discovering swarms of Cy-Bugs, giant gumballs start rolling through the course and eventually you come face to face with King Candy himself in his giant mutated form. Every level is full of these sorts of fun and exciting events and you’ll find yourself discovering something new with every race.
Each track also has three collectible coins which unlock Set Pieces and Buildings for Toy Box Building. Keep a close eye out for these giant golden coins, usually in the blocked off short cut areas. Some can be hard to find, others are super easy to spot.
Of course, we’d also like to show you the best places to pick up the Toy Box Speedway expansion pack. The best deal on the Toy Box Speedway today will be if you don’t already have the Toy Box Takeover Expansion game, in which case Toys R Us is offering 2 for $30 on both the Speedway and the Toy Box Takeover.
Otherwise, your best bet on the individual Toy Box Speedway pack is a three-way tie between Amazon, Best Buy, and Target, at $19.99. Naturally, you can still buy the pack individually at Toys R Us, but it’ll cost you a dollar more there, for $20.99. Gamestop’s got it, too, but it’ll cost you yet another dollar more, as they’re selling it for $21.99.