Disney Infinity Toy Box TV Live 7.24.15
Disney Infinity’s Weekly Toy Box TV is back in the studio!
Regular visitors of the Toy Box Twitch Stream include:
- Scott Slesinger – PR Team
- Mathew Solie – Producer
- Jason Moffit – Producer
- Tyler Sanchez – Community Team & Hand Model
- Emily Royall – Community Team
- Sean Patton – SR Producer Mobile
- Shelby Button – PR Team
- Brittany Veluso – Events Team
- Jeff – Director
Live Twitch Stream
Live Toy Box TV Recap
- John Vignocchi is back! His trip to NY for Sony and Blogger bash was super productive! He is heading to Germany soon where we will get some fun new announcements.
- Mike from Marvel drops in and continues to tease the Ant Man future announcement.
- Oh My Disney character poll is up!
- Scott Slesinger talks about some of the more popular characters such as:
- Mabel! (And a vote for Mabel is a vote for Dipper!)
- Marvel and Star Wars polls are coming soon!
- Just because the character you want isnt on the poll, you can still vote using all social media by using #OurDisneyInfinity
- Time for some Toy Box Takeover!
- Toy Box Takeover will feature online multiplayer, up to four players.
- Toy Box Takeover features a more structured gameplay vs. the previous Toy Box Expansion games.
- Syndrome captures the Toy Box Wand and enlists other Infinity
- Some of the Toy Box Take Over
- Pirates of Caribbean
- Star Wars Level
- Marvel Manhattan
- Old West
- Hero Destroyer
- There are continued side kick uses in the Toy Box Takeover, including small doors that only Sidekicks can use.
- We get to see the Side Kick Cannon in action which launch your side kicks around to interactive with the environments and advance the gameplay.
- Jason talks to us about Sidekick leveling.
- The Sidekicks are improved with lots of features and leveling options.
- Certain foods provide different stats upgrades.
- Equipment for your sidekicks are available throughout the Take Over gameplay.
- Helmets, tools & weapons have certain abilities that upgrade your sidekicks attacks.
- Sidekicks can be unlocked throughout both gameplay in the Take Over Expansion and in Playsets.
- Some sidekicks can only be used as decorative sidekicks with no abilities (like seen in previous Infinity versions).
- Davy Jones Boss Battle!
- Beating Davy Jones unlocks his side kick!
- Mike and the gang talk Marvel and the new Ant Man film!
- Defeating Davy Jones brings the Toy Box Expansion to the Hero Destroyer!
- Our first look at the Hero Destroyer!
- The Hero Destroyer randomizes levels featuring enemies across all the Playsets for unique gameplay.
- Each level of the Hero Destroyer pulls random textures, weapons, enemies, ect…
- The second level of the Hero Destroyer provides you with random challenges, such as using only one certain weapon, vehicle, ect.
- Hero Destroyer levels feature chests that can be unlocked with Sidekick gear!
- Inside Out Playset clouds are confirmed as a Toy Box toy in the Take Over Expansion game.
- Another boss battle, with Captain Barbossa
- Fan mail!!!!! Some custom figures!
- Toy Box Summit is going to be a awesome fan event, not just for Toy Box Artists!
- JV shares his future plans for Infinity Summit being more like a giant convention!
- Community is now invited to the Toy Box Summit!
- Exclusive giveaway at D23! Sunday morning!
- The Toy Box Summit will be hosted at Disneyland!
- More details about the Toy Box Summit coming soon!
- JV will be doing some traveling so we wont see him again until the Toy Box Summit!
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT! YOU CAN DO IT!
Enter Our Weekly Giveaway!
Follow Us & Share!
Have you followed us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & Pinterest?
Keep up to date with all the latest and greatest Disney Infinity News, Guides, Giveaways, and more!
Subscribe! Like! Love! Favorite! Retweet!