Disney Infinity Toy Box TV LiveÂ 7.31.15
Disney Infinity’s Weekly Toy Box TV is back in the studio!
Regular visitors of the Toy Box Twitch Stream include:
- Scott Slesinger – PR Team
- Mathew Solie – Producer
- Jason Moffit – Producer
- Tyler Sanchez – Community Team & Hand Model
- Emily Royall – Community Team
- Sean Patton – SR Producer Mobile
- Shelby Button – PR Team
- Brittany Veluso – Events Team
- Jeff – Director
Live Twitch Stream
Live Toy Box TV Recap
- Time for another Live Toy Box TV!
- Allison is joined by Jason Moffit and Mathew Solie!
- We are taking a look at the Toy Box Hub!
- There are several sections of the Toy Box Hub, which is designed to help you learn game play, Toy Box building, and other features of Disney Infinity.
- Activate Main Street by checking in with the side kick on the purple portal!
- Activating the main street will bring to life the toy box hub with some color, you need to activate each section of the Toy Box Hub to bring color and life to it!
- Talk to the Phil (Hercules) sidekick to get some battle training!
- Talk to the Mulan Sidekick to get some platforming training!
- We get some Mulan gameplay in the Toy Box Hub!
- The team shows off the Spline tool in one of the Exploration Toy Box Experiences!
- The Spline tool will allow for Toy Box builders to create a path that can be followed by vehicles or other toys. Great for making rollercoasters!
- Next we jump into some Rise Against The Empire Playset Gameplay!
- Jason Moffit is on Twitter! @Jason_Moffit
- The RATEP Playset begins with a slightly modified beginning, allowing for all the characters to appear together from the start of the story.
- The story starts off with the characters chasing after the droids on an escape pod through an astroid field, the group lands on Tatooine and meets up with Ben Kenobi!
- Solie mentions that Vader has the highest super jump of all the characters!
- Obi Wan sends the group to Mos Eisley to search for the Millennium Falcon which has been disabled by Jabba.
- You are first mission is to gain credits to unlock the Falcon by racing with Biggs.
- The team confirms that the Check Point toy will be usable in Toy Box building!
- Jabba’s Palace is guarded by Tuscan Raiders!
- Mathew talks about the blaster combos for figures like Leia and Han who don’t have a saber. Plenty of enhanced game play for characters who don’t have the force.
- The Playset Building feature returns in 3.0!
- We check out the Jawa mission with the Sandcrawler.
- A sneak peek into Leia’s Skill Tree.
- Not every skill will be unlockable when completely leveled, you will need to choose the skill path you want to focus on with each character.
- Playset building now is done by dropping small figures onto small portals to place buildings.
- Characters will retain their levels and info in the 2.0 game.
- The Hangar unlocks some fun flying missions!
- The two face off in the Monster’s Mayhem track in the Toy Box Speedway! Tyler grabs Disgust and Emily plays with Minnie!
- We talk about some of the Toy Box Speedway weapons!
- Energy weapon – Sling at an enemy to stun them.
- Trip Missiles – Fire three missiles
- A first place targeted attack.
- Oil slicks
- Tyler wins the race!
- And a featured shot of Tyler’s Hands
- Allison & SolieÂ hop in for another race with Joy and Kanan on the Arendelle Raceway!
- Mathew wins in the race against Allison!
- Some more fan mail!
- If you could add any Muppets to the game who would you add?
- Jason – Gonzo
- Allison – Kermit
- Solie – Fozzie
- Emily – Animal
- Tyler – Janice
- A shout out from the team about their power discs made by me!
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT! YOU CAN DO IT!
Enter Our Weekly Giveaway!
Follow Us & Share!
Have you followed us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & Pinterest?
Keep up to date with all the latest and greatest Disney Infinity News, Guides, Giveaways, and more!
Subscribe! Like! Love! Favorite! Retweet!