The Candy Kingdom is under attack and its up to you to protect this pretty sweet world! From the Gum ball canyons, Cherry Bomb cliffs and Mentos Coke mountain, this world is full of dangers that can get you at every turn!
Wreck-It Ralph fans will feel like a Hero while racing on this track!
- Star 1: After the big jump in the beginning of the lap, look to the left side of the track to catch this star. (You might have to back up to be able to reach it).
- Star 2: Break the barriers after climbing up the steep hill prior to the Cola Mentos mountain on the right side of the track. Follow this short cut to the second star.
- Star 3: After bursting out of the cola mountain, the track will split into a Y, with a small island in the center of the two roads. Jump up and smash through the barrier to find the final star.
- Cherry bombs are scattered onto the track in certain sections, and can cause your vehicle to spin out of control.
- Starting with lap 2, giant gum balls start rolling around in the opening gum ball canyon.
Scenery Changes / Easter Eggs
- The King Candy Cy-Bug mutant appears during the second lap (just after the gum balls) and then again during the third lap (after you exit the Cola Mentos Mountain).
- Cy-Bugs start appearing randomly on the track during the final lap.
- Cy-Bugs will also being swarming all the scenery, especially the Cola Mentos mountain.