PLEASE NOTE: THIS WALKTHROUGH GUIDE IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE IT WITH INFO AS WE CONTINUE OUR PLAYTHROUGH! THANKS!
Currently available are five playable figures: Anakin, Ahsoka, Darth Maul, Yoda & Obi Wan. The five characters will be playable in the Twilight of the Republic Playset and can be unlocked for play in the Rise of the Empire Playset.
Enjoy gameplay stills and videos from the various released content from Game Informer, Disney Infinity, and events like E3!
Champion Coin Locations
- Darth Maul
- Found outside the droid factory, on the small cave / landing to the left of the factory doors.
- Zeb Orrelios
- Found inside the droid factory, in the exit tunnel after the General Grevious Battle
- Kanan Jarrus
- Found above the entrance to the Jedi Temple.
- Princess Leia
- Found at the base of center statue inside the Jedi Temple.
- Sabine Wren
- Found on a building overhang in the downtown district (in the last 1/3 of the Cad Bane chase).
- Luke Skywalker
- On the abandoned sand skiff directly outside of town in the desert area.
- Under a rounded brown awning / canopy near the launch pad area.
- Boba Fett
- Just above the Sarlac Pit
- Ezra Bridger
- Under a brown awning / canopy directly behind the small Jabba the Hut statue.
- Han Solo
- Behind Jabba the Hut’s Box Seat Gate
- Darth Vader
- On the top level of the Sand People village area.
Geonosis (x 1)
To the left of the Droid Factory doors is a small cave / cove, pass through the cave to the land bridge area and look to the left of the opening to find a small landing that requires a double jump to reach.
Climb the pole on this small ledge to reach a landing area with a large gap to another landing. This will require you to super jump then mid air dash attack with a Jedi to reach. Once over the gap, you can collect the Holocron (and a Mynock).
Coruscant (x 7)
- In the Jedi Temple, travel to the rear right of the main corridor. Use the purple platforming ledges to climb up to the top landing. As a force user, use the force to slide the door open then hit the button. This will drop the glass shield from in front of the Holocron on the opposite landing (short cut scene will show).
- At the top of the Jedi Temple next to the Challenge Starter.
- On the top of the tallest building in the Upper Business District.
- On the top of the building closest to the Jedi Temple in the Upper Business District, protected by a grate. Button located on the other side of the wall opens grate.
- Jump behind the Amphitheater and ride the rail around to reach the far back.
- To the immediate left when leaving the Amphitheater, travel around and up onto the roof of the overhang.
- Shoot the target outside the Droid Repair shop to open a doorway.
Tatooine (x 5)
- Being used as a Disco Ball in a side quest mission to retrieve a Holocron.
- Toss stuff into the Sarlac’s mouth to cause it to burp up a Holocron.
- Use the targets around Tatooine to open a door near the launch pad with a Holocron inside.
- The damaged and abandoned Sand Skiff has a large stone archway next to it with a Holorcon on top.
- Just beyond the Sand People Village there is a small cave entrance with a Holocron hidden inside.
Naboo (x 2)
- In Naboo Space, board the large satellite / space station (glowing red / purple) to find a Holocron on the top.
- In the corridor with the crashed Naboo Star Fighter, climb up the ship and onto the upper platforms where you’ll find a button which leads to a trapped Holocron chamber.
(Currently In Progress)
There are 100 Mynocks to find inside the Twilight of the Republic Playset. Your best bet to finding them all quickly and easily is to use a character with the “Mynock Hunter” ability, such as Princess Leia. We are still compiling all the Mynock locations, and as we do we will continue to share them with you!
Watch our playthrough videos below to find all the locations of these pesky flying creatures as we do!
- The top landing area of the initial platforming section has a Mynock flying around the tall spire.
- Prior to entering the arena, turn right into the dead end and enter the small alcove to find a hidden Mynock.
- Droid factory has a circling Mynock immediately to the left of the first moving conveyer belt.
- A Mynock can be found at the top are next to the Holocron cube.
- Coming Soon
- Jedi Temple back right corner, hit the target to open door to reveal hidden Mynock.
- Several Mynocks can be found circling the various satelite dishes around the open space area.
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
Twilight of the Republic Playset Videos
Check out our Playlist of a Full Play Through of Twilight of the Republic Playset’s full story line.